What I'm Not Saying: The Keys to Nonverbal Communication (Communication 101 Series)

We all know actions speak louder than words, and this is true, too, for nonverbal communication. It's not what we say, but how we say it. Research shows that only 7% of all communication is verbal, while the other 93% has to do with our tone, volume, inflections, gestures, etc. 

Sadly, most people don't prioritize the 93% of communication. Words do matter, of course, but what's behind the words matters more. In today's episode I share some practical tips to help you focus on your nonverbal communication and what these specific gestures communicate. 

It'll be interesting to hear how a simple change in intentionality concerning your nonverbal cues will improve your relationship. 

Links Mentioned in this Episode

Ep. 89: 7 Tips to Become a Better Listener (Communication 101 Series)

 

SUBSCRIBE | SHARE | RATE | COMMENT

To ensure you never miss an episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple PodcastsGoogle PlaySpotifyStitcheriHeart Radio, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Remember, sharing is caring! So, share these episodes with your friends and family via email or social media.

Share | Download
Podbean App

Play this podcast on Podbean App